Do you have a big interview coming up? What are you going to wear? Is it a pair of jeans, t-shirt? Suit? Read this article to find out what you should wear to get your perfect job!
First of all, make sure you prepare what you are going to wear the night before. It’s best to reduce any stress the morning of the interview. Here is what to wear for different job types you could be applying for:
- Managerial or Supervisor role: Suit or Skirt and a tailored shirt
- Warehouse Operative or Picker Packer: Smart casual dress code such as a smart pair of jeans and a t-shirt
- Food Production Operative: Smart casual dress code such as a smart pair of jeans and a t-shirt
Research the company and the job role you are applying for. The company’s website is usually the best place to start, so you are already off to a winner. Have a look at the company values and mission statement, that will really help you understand what it is like to work there and their culture.
Prepare questions you want to ask your interviewer beforehand. You should have at least four questions planned in case any of the answers are covered in the interview. Here are our top four general interview questions for when the interviewer turns it on you:
- What type of person are you looking for to fill the job?
- What do you enjoy most about working for this company?
- What development is there for me in your business?
- What are the next steps in the interview process?
Go on, now you are all prepared you can kick back, feet up and have a nice cup of tea before your big day!